Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet
If for whatever reason you would like to return an item for an exchange or return you can do so within 30 calendar days of arrival, providing the goods reach us in a condition suitable to be sold as new. If the item being returned is faulty or simply not the item ordered you will be reimbursed for the delivery costs.
Please be aware that under no circumstances are we unable to accept returns of any item of safety equipment, unless deemed to be faulty.
For non-faulty goods we ask that you please notify us that you would like a return within 14 days, after which we must be in receipt of the goods within a further 14 days.
All returned goods must be unused, have the original packing and accompanied by the original invoice or delivery note.
The card used for the purchase of goods will be credited with the original purchase amount less any delivery and handling fee where appropriate. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
State of return
Returned goods must reach us in original and undamaged packaging, we recommend the use of additional packaging materials and recorded delivery, as failure to return goods in a saleable condition could result in your return being rejected.
Returning safety equipment
Due to the nature of safety equipment being unsuitable for resale we are unable to accept returns unless the goods are deemed to be faulty.
Returning faulty Items
If you receive any goods deemed to be faulty, at the manufacturer's discretion you will be offered an exchange, a refund or repair. Used items may require an inspection from the manufacturer to establish whether the fault is deemed to be covered under warranty.
Please contact us first by email, we may ask you to supply us with a photograph of the item.
Typically orders will be processed within 5 working days via Royal Mail or an alternative courier service, you will be notified when your order has been dispatched. Should you need to get in touch please email us at email@example.com or fill out the form on our contact page.
Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet
Lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring
Designed for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring, the METEOR helmet is lightweight and low profile, with excellent ventilation, making it comfortable for both summer and winter. The design provides reinforced protection to the top and circumference of the head. METEOR is the first CE-certified ski touring helmet. Optimal integration points for ski goggles or visors, making it a thoughtfully styled helmet that is optimized for ski touring.
Note - This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets.
Lightweight, low profile, ventilated helmet:
- only 240 g
- low-profile design of the helmet achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
- large vents, offer excellent air flow
- quality finishing and a sleek design
- designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
Suited for ski touring:
- first CE-certified ski touring helmet
- optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent. The helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
- front of helmet is specifically designed for integration of ski goggles
- rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
- semi-rigid headband can be adjusted easily, even with gloves on
- two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
- compatible with VIZION and SKREEN eye shields
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Material(s): polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA
- Weight: 225g (S/M), 240g (M/L)
- Head Circumference: 48-58cm (S/M), 53-61cm (M/L)