Petzl Luna Harness
If for whatever reason you would like to return an item for an exchange or return you can do so within 30 calendar days of arrival, providing the goods reach us in a condition suitable to be sold as new. If the item being returned is faulty or simply not the item ordered you will be reimbursed for the delivery costs.
Please be aware that under no circumstances are we unable to accept returns of any item of safety equipment, unless deemed to be faulty.
For non-faulty goods we ask that you please notify us that you would like a return within 14 days, after which we must be in receipt of the goods within a further 14 days.
All returned goods must be unused, have the original packing and accompanied by the original invoice or delivery note.
The card used for the purchase of goods will be credited with the original purchase amount less any delivery and handling fee where appropriate. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
State of return
Returned goods must reach us in original and undamaged packaging, we recommend the use of additional packaging materials and recorded delivery, as failure to return goods in a saleable condition could result in your return being rejected.
Returning safety equipment
Due to the nature of safety equipment being unsuitable for resale we are unable to accept returns unless the goods are deemed to be faulty.
Returning faulty Items
If you receive any goods deemed to be faulty, at the manufacturer's discretion you will be offered an exchange, a refund or repair. Used items may require an inspection from the manufacturer to establish whether the fault is deemed to be covered under warranty.
Please contact us first by email, we may ask you to supply us with a photograph of the item.
Typically orders will be processed within 5 working days via Royal Mail or an alternative courier service, you will be notified when your order has been dispatched. Should you need to get in touch please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on our contact page.
Petzl Luna Harness
Women's climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops for single and multi-pitch climbing
The LUNA harness is tailored to a woman's physique. Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing or multi-pitch climbing, the harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops to adapt to all climbers, in any season. The padded leg loops and waistbelt ensure maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement. The five equipment loops carry all the equipment required for progression on ice or rock, and make it easily accessible during the activity.
Tailored to a woman's physique:
- waistbelt is contoured to conform to the lower back
- longer rise ensures better placement on the hips
- leg loop to waistbelt proportions suited to a female physique
- leg loops adjust with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body shapes and seasonal clothing
Comfortable to wear:
- padded waistbelt and leg loops
- wide waistbelt provides comfortable positioning
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction allows excellent weight distribution
Capacity for transporting a large quantity of equipment:
- two very large rigid equipment loops in front for transporting a lot of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- one large center rear equipment loop for carrying belay station gear, shoes or special equipment
- compatible with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
- one rear loop for trail line
- Weight: 495g (medium)
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag