Petzl Hirundos Harness
If for whatever reason you would like to return an item for an exchange or return you can do so within 30 calendar days of arrival, providing the goods reach us in a condition suitable to be sold as new. If the item being returned is faulty or simply not the item ordered you will be reimbursed for the delivery costs.
Please be aware that under no circumstances are we unable to accept returns of any item of safety equipment, unless deemed to be faulty.
For non-faulty goods we ask that you please notify us that you would like a return within 14 days, after which we must be in receipt of the goods within a further 14 days.
All returned goods must be unused, have the original packing and accompanied by the original invoice or delivery note.
The card used for the purchase of goods will be credited with the original purchase amount less any delivery and handling fee where appropriate. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
State of return
Returned goods must reach us in original and undamaged packaging, we recommend the use of additional packaging materials and recorded delivery, as failure to return goods in a saleable condition could result in your return being rejected.
Returning safety equipment
Due to the nature of safety equipment being unsuitable for resale we are unable to accept returns unless the goods are deemed to be faulty.
Returning faulty Items
If you receive any goods deemed to be faulty, at the manufacturer's discretion you will be offered an exchange, a refund or repair. Used items may require an inspection from the manufacturer to establish whether the fault is deemed to be covered under warranty.
Please contact us first by email, we may ask you to supply us with a photograph of the item.
Petzl Hirundos Harness
Lightweight and comfortable, the HIRUNDOS harness is designed for performance climbing in the gym and at the crag. The sleek, slim design with elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with minimal weight. The four equipment loops provide sufficient space for the required equipment. The tie-in points are made of high-modulus polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction and for greater durability of the harness.
Excellent combination of freedom of movement and comfort:
- narrow and comfortable waistbelt for athletic climbingRockworks ClimbingP
- FUSEFRAME technology offers a thin and supple waistbelt for complete freedom of movement with minimal weight
- elasticized leg loops allow the harness to remain adjusted
- supple leg loop bridge for maximum comfort when climbing
Optimized transport of equipment:
- two rigid equipment loops in front for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- two rear equipment loops are flexible, for bringing gear to the front and for comfort when carrying a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- one rear loop for trail line
Reinforced for durability:
- reinforced tie-in points in high-modulus polyethylene (HMPE) for improved resistance to wear from rope friction
- waistbelt equipped with a DOUBLEBACK HD buckle in forged aluminum, offering good grip and fluid glide of the webbing for easy and quick adjustment
- durable exterior fabric is abrasion resistant
- Weight: 300g (medium)
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag