If for whatever reason you would like to return an item for an exchange or return you can do so within 30 calendar days of arrival, providing the goods reach us in a condition suitable to be sold as new. If the item being returned is faulty or simply not the item ordered you will be reimbursed for the delivery costs.
Please be aware that under no circumstances are we unable to accept returns of any item of safety equipment, unless deemed to be faulty.
For non-faulty goods we ask that you please notify us that you would like a return within 14 days, after which we must be in receipt of the goods within a further 14 days.
All returned goods must be unused, have the original packing and accompanied by the original invoice or delivery note.
The card used for the purchase of goods will be credited with the original purchase amount less any delivery and handling fee where appropriate. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
State of return
Returned goods must reach us in original and undamaged packaging, we recommend the use of additional packaging materials and recorded delivery, as failure to return goods in a saleable condition could result in your return being rejected.
Returning safety equipment
Due to the nature of safety equipment being unsuitable for resale we are unable to accept returns unless the goods are deemed to be faulty.
Returning faulty Items
If you receive any goods deemed to be faulty, at the manufacturer's discretion you will be offered an exchange, a refund or repair. Used items may require an inspection from the manufacturer to establish whether the fault is deemed to be covered under warranty.
Please contact us first by email, we may ask you to supply us with a photograph of the item.
Fully-adjustable children’s harness for the climbing stars of the future.
- Comfortable 3D mesh padding for optimum support and comfort
- 2 very strong gear loops offering more safety
- 15 mm Easy-Glider buckle on the waist belt and leg loops for a maximum adjustment range
- Movable, ergonomically designed padding at the hips allows the tie-in point to be permanently centred and the gear loops to be symmetrically aligned
- Adjustable leg loops with a sandwich structure for optimum fit also for small sizes
- Tie-in point with a textile abrasion protector
- Weight: 240 g
Edelrid Harness Size Guide